Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Inspiration





This is called Melange' and whenever I need a bit of help in the artistic mojo department I find myself here.


It's located in my community in Sunnyside, Wa.

The following pictures are the displays and beautiful things I cannot help myself from purchasing from time to time. If you are ever in the area I suggest you check this little treasure out.


















I love finding places that are so fun to explore. I find it that much more rewarding when I can find them in my own back yard.
Things have been a bit busy around my house with Mike still recovering from surgery; so I have been enjoying a few minutes stopping by Melange' for some of the most heavenly homemade chocolate. It is amazing how a bit of chocolate can make your whole day. I guess it must be a girl thing.













No comments: