Thursday, July 10, 2008




This is my wonderful brother in law Dave. While he was on a business trip he returned with this delicious purse for me. It looks just like a carpet bag. Is he not just awesome. Jill (girl with back turned) did a good job picking out such a great guy to join our family.




The purse!!
Cannot get enough of it!!

Love, Love, Love it.





Now I must apologize for not keeping up the blog. I have been in Disney land (as you see the photo's below) and

am just getting back into the swing of work, laundry, getting photos developed and so on.



This is one of the floats in the parade. Is it not amazing. The colors, smoke coming up from the Calderon.






Another float. It was around 89 degrees and then add the humidity. I could not believe those character's in the costumes. They where dancing around with smiling faces as if they did not feel the heat. So beautiful, and lively. I have only been back a couple of days and I already want to go back. Just with less heat and a bit less people.





With it being the 4th of July I don't know what I expected. But, no matter it was great and I highly suggest everyone going at least once every year. Just to get back in touch with your inner child. There is nothing so joyful then seeing little children looking up at these character's clapping their little hands. It truly is the most magical place. Even if you are not a child you can't help but revisit the child who lives in all of us.



This is my sweet husband Mike it was his first visit to Disney land. We are waiting in line for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

The Pirates of the Caribbean is his favorite movie so we all where very excited for him to get to ride the inspiration for the movie series. He said it was all that and more. Mike is a very serious guy so seeing him loosen up and smile the whole time we where there was just great. I could not have asked for a better vacation. Not to mention having my sister, her husband and Deric my nephew completed an absolutely wonderful time. Cannot wait for next year guys.













No comments: