Thursday, July 24, 2008

War of the Roses

Well, I must say it happend as I perdicted; although, it took a couple of days longer. Instead of the knock down happening on Monday it happened on Tuesday. Mike had a bit of a rough patch on Monday. Tuesday he began feeling quite chipper. I knew he was going to push it and he did. He pulled weeds in the early morning, then late morning (the fight began) he went to work. This was a huge no no. But, does he listen to me NO. So come Thursday he is still a hurting unit. Do I feel sorry for him NO. I am still too mad. He hung up the phone on me Tuesday late morning when I told him not to go to work. He was sure the Truss Plant would not be there by the time he was released by the doctor. So between Friday and Tuesday Mike found time to get his PHD in medicine. Yes, I am as shocked as you are. Now, being pissed is putting it very mildly (me being the pissed off person). Anyway it is now Thursday and he is still a bit green around the gills. But, he is healing well though, tires easily. Now reading this you would think that I am not very caring about how he is fairing. But, the problem is, Mike starts to feel just a teeny tiny bit better and off to the races he goes. Then he is totally confused when he causes something to not heal correctly. He is very difficult to control when he gets bored. Although he did have a small set back he is doing much better. I am very relieved to see him moving about without a lot of pain.

As you can see in the photo he is enjoying the attention the pup's are bestowing on him. Now, he has a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I must say I am a bit disappointed that I won't be able to go with him and play the nark. Oh well I felt very rightous when I got to tell him I told you so on Tuesday evening and Wednesday afternoon and again this Thursday evening. I guess I will just have to make due with that.

No comments: