Monday, September 29, 2008

more ATC

Ok I have been on a runner with ATC cards. These are 3 of the 5 I need to have completed and in the mail no later than the 1st and still they will probably be late.

These are made with PID images. Nia to put a name to the little girl. I am really enjoying making these little cards, but I still feel as if I have a long way to go. There are so many different techniques I want to play with. In order to play with the techniques I need to stop signing up to swaps. Plus I have two or three jams that arrived in the mail.

This must be a disease and I am going to eventually need to be placed in an art Anonyomous treatment care facility. I think I will deal with it as I always do when I am doing something to the point of obsession. Just do them until I am sick of doing them. Kind of like when you start thinking of a certain food. You know you are not suppose to eat it. It will either make you fat, or cause more problems with your heart and so on. But, you just cannot get it off your mind. Pretty soon it is totally consuming you. You can't think of anything else but that chocolate bar, hamburger, blooming onion, chocolate chip cookies, potato chips. Ok, I could continue but I think you get the point. So, if you would of just indulged when it came to mind in the first place it would not of become such a problem. That is how I am going to deal with this desire to make ATC cards. Hopfully I will get the dining room done before this weekend ends. If I don't that will say how far gone I have become. Not to mention the completion of cleaning my living room. Although I do want a gold start because I worked on the family room. By, tomorrow evening it will be completed (clean that is). I will then move onto the living room. That is going to involve mopping and I have to work myself up to that.

So please check out my little cards. Have a great evening and I am off to bed.







No comments: