Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ramblings and going ons

OK, I know it has been a while since I blogged. My life has settled into a bit of confusion. First off, my camera is back from it's walk about. This is very embarrassing. It was in one of my many bags in my craft room. I got a wild hair and decided to clean, paint and try to organize my craft room. How the little bugger got in there well that is anyone's guess. I cannot tell you the surprise it was to look in the bag and their it sat; all ready to start taking pictures again.

I don't know how many of you have this problem but I have a hard time staying on task (focused) on any one thing. There are so many things I want to do in a day that at times absolutely nothing gets done. That is what has happened to my poor blog. I wish I could promise that my new years resolution is to stay up on my blog. Show more pictures of my art. Unfortunately it would be an empty promise. I love to blog, I love to show you what I am working on; but the simple truth is I HATE to feel as if I have to do something. As soon as something becomes an obligation I put it off until the word procrastination feels neglected. This is a very sad trait, I know. It is like this, I feel that life is so very short and I need yes I said need to enjoy every moment it has to offer. I need to try everything. I need to look at everything. I need to chat with people I would of never meet if not for the internet. I simply need to live each and every moment. So, the only promise I can make is this. I will try harder to share all the things and people I met along the way.

The other thing I wish to say is how excited I get when I get a comment from one of you who stumbles onto my blog. I truly do love hearing from you. I want to chat with you. Hear from you what exciting new art project you are making or have seen so please keep emailing me.

Now, I do want to share with you my very first journal page I made. I have joined the soul journal group on yahoo. It is a real supportive group of ladies. Fun and inspiring to see what they do. This page is my self affirmation page. Words, things I wish to remember when I am feeling less then inspired.



I have also made some ATC cards and canvases that I will post later. Again thank you for all your support I cannot wait to chat with you in the coming new year. It (the year) goes so fast, I just cannot believe it is already 2009. So my advise to all of you go explore chat with someone you have never met, make something you have never attempted before. Take a picture of something anything it really does not matter. Just get out there and live, because 2009 will soon be 2010.

No comments: