Monday, March 16, 2009

Kreativ Blogger


I just received my second award, is this cool or what. Now according to the rules I need to come up with 7 things I love and then pass it on to 7 bloggers worthy of this award.

First off, I must say there are so many worthy bloggers that I am totally blown away that Eileen thinks I am one of them. Her blog is always stock full of her beautiful creations; such eye candy.

Blogging has opened up a whole world of art that I had no idea was even out there. It is just thrilling and inspiring. So, without further a due. My list of things I love is as follows:

1. My husband - his acceptance of me is unbelievable

2. My dog Murphy - having a partner in search and rescue that is so smart and willing is an amazing thing.

3. My life - it is always full of something to look forward to

4. My friends - always supportive yet honest what more can a person ask

5. Movies tiny escapes that take you to another place for a short time. Love that

6. Potato chips, hamburgers, french fries, and so on. . . . junk food in general what joy you bring me except when my pants become a bit tight.

7. My Iphone - always fun to play with can't think of a toy I love more

Now the blogger that I want to forward this to:

Lillian

Heather

Analise

Gale Franey

Karen

Valerie

Ingvild

Please take a minute to stop by these diverse and amazing artist's blogs. They are not just full of eye candy; but are so very inspirational in their creations. You could get lost for hours. Enjoy and thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

leesiebella said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me! You are too kind!!

hugs,
Analise