Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The series Continues

This is an ATC card that I just completed. I really like the whole effect of mystery behind her. The tiger was an awesome find. It is from Steve Buffington's photostream on flickr.
This is where I need your help. I found the warrior female on photobucket. I do not know how to contact the artist of this image or others that I have found there. I would like to be able purchase them (the images) and use them without feeling as if I am stealing. They are just wonderful and so detailed. So if there is anyone who can help me out I would so appreciate it. I want to open an etsy shop, but until I can rightfully use the images I like I need to find a way to contact these wonderful artist.
Now, have a great week and go make something wonderful.

1 comment:

vintage wil said...

What a beautiful work!!