Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Completed page and moving on to the next

Here is the completed page.



Though the words and lions are the only addition, I am happy with the out come. It says just
what I have been feeling.

Now I am working on a Dream journal with a wonderful group of ladies. The following page was going to be the cover. I got inspired and came up with another idea I am really excited about. I am hoping to post tomorrow the cover and over the course of the next week or so I will show you the pages as I complete them. There are to be a cover, intro, backcover and the inside of the backcover be completed before mailing out. I am to have it in the mail by the 1st of September. Whether I make that deadline is still up in the air. The journal is on it's way to finally be completed that is a good thing. I have been pondering what to do for over a month and nothing. Then a couple of days ago boom things finally started to jell. Nothing like waiting for the last minute. Check out the page that was; and tomorrow or tonight I will post the cover that is.



If you have a chance drop me a note and let me know what you think. Have a great day creating; so go get busy people time is a waistin'.

No comments: