Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Tribute and other ramblings

September 11 will always be a day that will be remembered in stark colors for all of us. The ATC card below is my Tribute to those that "Gave All"



The pages below are for a circle journal I am participating in. I am not good with Asian but I enjoyed putting this together. It is always good to try new themes even when they are intimidating.
The card below was done for fun. I liked this image of the witch and it was a piece that came together easily. Don't you love it when that happens.
I hope you enjoy the pieces above and can find inspiration in them. I am feeling very down in the dumps; I have the flu and because of the scare of it being swine flu I am stuck at home. I know it is just the regular run of the mill flu but it sucks and it is so hard to feel creative when your head is full of cotton. Yes, I am the biggest baby when it comes to not feeling well. I guess if I am miserable I would like to share my discomfort with others. Oh well I am going to be fine and am going to be back to normal soon enough.
Just because I am a bit whinny does not mean you have to be; go make something wonderful and if you have time share it. I would love to see what you come up.

1 comment:

paperqueen said...

Hope you feel better soon...if you need cheering up you should just look at the wonderful art you've been creating lately. I know looking at your work cheers me up!
Eileen