Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas

Here are 4 of the tags I have completed.  I have been following Tim Holtz's blog and creating my own version of tags using his techniques.  I am behind because I have been very ill for the last 3 weeks or so.  Just a bad flu.  So, now I am busy trying to catch up with some crafting.  I started doing this last year and enjoyed it so much I am doing it again.  I use these tags as name tags for my presents. 

I will try and complete the other 8 before the end of next week.  Now that I am better I have to get busy with completing my Christmas wrapping and baking.  Plus I have several journals that I would like to work on and get out in the mail to their new homes. 

I hope you take the time to create during the season.  It brings a bit of you into your gifts. Now if you have a spare minute drop me a note and let me know what you think of my interpretation of Tim's tags.  I would also love to see what you create.



4 comments:

Allie Gower said...

great job - I love the Santa charm, thanks for taking the time to share with us!

paperqueen said...

Love them all, Trac, but especially that Santa on his bike. Cool!
Eileen

Juliet A said...

I had fun looking to see if I could guess which tag was which day, and I have to say, I like the santa on the motorcycle dragging the tree one the best. the ornament one is very good, too - how clever to switch it up with a different Tim stamp.

crafty creations said...

brilliant works of art - the Santa on the bike is for me the BEST !!!!

I've done some of the tags if you have a minute to pop over to my blog