Friday, January 15, 2010

Blog stumbling

As I was stumbling around the internet looking for inspiration to help me take my art if not in a new direction but into something new.  Just having one of those days, I guess.

I was jumping from one blog to another when I came across Teesha Moors's blog; which is always full of inspiration and fun.  Though I cannot do her style I do love looking at it; and it always inspires me in one way or another.  At the very least it makes me smile when I am feeling a bit down.  She has a link on her blog that is just amazing.  I have added it below if you are looking for something uplifting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3zJm98UXzQ

Now I am off to create something.  What it will be I have no idea.  Sometimes that is the fun of art; the unknown and the direction you are going.

No comments: