Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award

I am horrible.  I was awarded this by an amazing artist earlier in the month.   Valerie Brincheck
She does amazing work; not to mention she has a great yahoo group you should check out the sum of all ATC  .  This woman shares her knowledge and her blog is continually full of images she shares with all.  I feel very lucky to call her my friend as well as being in several round robin journal with her.  Her work is simply beautiful.

Now the purpose of this Sunshine blog is to award it to 6 other artist who bring sunshine to your day thourgh their blogs. 

These are the artist I have chosen.

1.  Socrates
2.  Jackie
3.  Elizabeth
4.  Carol
5.  Sharon
6.  Michi

Please take a moment to check out these ladies blogs.  They are well worth the time.  The inspiration you will find is amazing and wonderful.

No comments: