Friday, June 11, 2010

Blog Hop

I have never done a blog hop before.  So decided to join in the fun this time.  So just click on one of the little gadgets on the left and check out the art on these fantastic blogs. 

No art today.  I am off to the movie's to see the A-Team. 



















I don't know how many of you remember this 80's TV show with Mister T; but I loved it.  I am hoping this movie is just like it.  Lots of action and just plain fun.  Even if the movie does not live up, getting to see "Face's" hunkiness should be worth the price of the ticket. 














Below is the A-Team in the 80's.  Loved Face even then.  But, I have to say Mr. T was pretty cool as well. 


















Below is the A Team now.  Face is still looking good.  But, I am thinking Murdock is going to be as fun as the original.  Always have loved Liam Neeson in anything he does.  Would not of picked him but the trailer sure seems to work.  We will see.













http://www.ateam-movie.com/#/splashscreen

The above link is to the trailer if you want to take a peek.  This is not an intellectual movie nor should it be.  Summer is for fun.  I am all for filling my mind with nonsense and hunkiness.  Oh, and the good guys always winning.  I am all for that!!

Have a great Friday and I hope you are doing something fun.

3 comments:

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

So.... how was the movie? My boys, hubbub and I really want to see it too.
Thanks for adding your link to the artist blog hop. Looking forward to connecting with you and the other artists that join.

NatashaMay said...

Hi fellow blog hopper! :) I don't remember this film but it looks interesting so I might go and check it out. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Creative Carmelina said...

I grew up watching the A-team! it looks like it might be a fun nostalgic laugh..if they do it right! hehe

hope you have fun!

i am joining in on this blog hopping fun...it's nice to meet another artist!

swing by and have a peek at my little corner of the world sometime...and let me know how the movie was!

ciao bella
creative carmelina