Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Julie Nutting Class

I took a class from Julie Nutting while I attended Art in the Keys in Key Largo, Florida.  Elena put together a wonderful retreat and talking Julie into coming and putting her class on was such a joy.  She is fun and the product you get at the end of class is just beautiful.  I was so excited with how mine came out I framed it and am giving it to my niece in memory of her competing in Jr. Miss in Lewiston, ID. 



















The above picture is what I completed at the end of class.  I just love her.  Julie made us all feel as if we were all fashionista's. 



















In the above picture I added the words and stickles to the pictures.



















The above picture is with it framed.  I am so very thrilled with it.  I hope Sarah likes it as much as I enjoyed creating it for her. 

If you have a chance to take Julie's class do so.  It is fun and Julie is a wonderful instructor.  I plan on playing with this technique more.

6 comments:

teri said...

Wow you framed her!! She looks great. I need to do that. Tracy, you look so different with shorter hair.

Julie said...

she looks so beautiful! i'm sure your neice will love it! it was so much fun meeting you Tracy.

goodling4 said...

Tracy, she is gorgeous and I love the set by step photos of what you did with the numbers, words and stickles!!!! I think I need to frame mine, also! She will be so pleased!!!!
Tracy you need to update your photo with your short hair cut for your blog!!!!!
XXO Gina

Pandora said...

Just popping in from Alpha Stamps to say hi and laugh about your charm phobia!

bes53913 said...

Looks like that was a fun picture to create - I'm sure your niece will love it.

donnajean said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing everything that went in to it!