I don't advertise anything on my blog; but 1. I really like retro cafe and 2. It seemed like such a fun thing to do. So here is the information. You can also go directly to www.krishubick.blogspot.com
ATC Frame CONTEST - $150 in Prizes!
In honor of our extended line of ATC Frames by Coffee Break Design, and my desire to see lots of art, we are having the biggest contest ever!
1. Create up to 3 ATCs using our line of ATC Frames. Each ATC must contain at least one frame. And yes, you can use any of the older frames too.
2. Email your photos to email@example.com subject: ATC frame Contest. Please do a separate photo for each ATC. Files between 200 -300 KB preferred. I will post these photos on our Facebook page in a special album as they are received. Please include your full name in the email.
3. Deadline is June 1st. This will give you plenty of time to get your frames and create!
4. We love our International customers and you are welcome to play (be sure to give plenty of time for your frames to arrive in the mail)!
1. One winner, which will be selected using a random number generator will win a $100 gift certificate to Retro Café Art Gallery! Yes, you heard me right! I’ll be using the photos in the Facebook album to create the number system.
2. A SECOND winner will win a $50 gift certificate to Retro Café Art Gallery. Myself and a small panel of judges will pick our top 5 favorites which will be posted to the blog. Then YOU will vote for your favorite by leaving a comment!
3. ALL players will receive a special digital collage sheet created especially for this event just for playing, so everyone WINS! If you post and play, you will get $6.50 in digital collage sheets which more than covers the cost of shipping your fabulous ATC Frames! :).
Spread the Word and get a Gift:
1. If you would like to help spread the word about our contest, you will get our Beautiful Birds 1 Digital Collage Sheet free as a Thank you! (if you already have this sheet I will substitute if I can verify it in the system). One sheet per person, though you are welcome to post in multiple places with great appreciation.
2. Post about this contest on your blog, Facebook, website, etc. and link back to THIS post. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and show me where you have posted, and I will email you your digital collage sheet! So even if you don’t play, you can still win! Feel free to use the button above, though it’s not required.
* An ATC (Artist Trading Card) is a piece of art the is 2.5" x 3.5". The frames are already the correct size so you are all set. *
Check the Facebook album periodically to see the entries. I put my cards in just as a sample.