Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring = Baby time

I have a really good who is pregant for the first time.  She and her husband have been wanting this for a very long time.  They followed the path most want to be parents do with doctoring and lots of prayer.  There prayers were answered and they will have a new baby late this summer.  I am so very excited for them. 













































Above picture show the tag I made for the little book.  In honor of Jennifer being a teacher I used Libaray cards to make the tags. 







































The products I used was Graphics 45, cats eye ink and several different papers I had left over from other projects.  The book itself is 3 x 3 using only one piece of paper.  There was several examples of this type of book several months ago starting on Tim Holtz blog.

It is an easy little book to make that can be created in any theme.  Have a great week and create something wonderful for someone you.

1 comment:

Elena said...

What a great little book Trac! Your friend will LOVE it!

You are very good at this little book thing!