Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stampers Anonymous Swap

This was a fun swap.  I love using images; but instead used only stamps from SA.  Here is what my 13 pages ended up looking like.






































































































I tend to stay in my comfort zone.  Although this does not not stray that far it still stretched me artistically.  I am not very good at adding many layers of collage items.  I was able to do that on several of these pages.  I loved doing it.  Now if only I can take what I learn from this swap and bring it over to my other pieces of art. 

I highly recommend joining swaps.  They are fun plus they the added bennifit of stretching yourself artistically.  Have fun art is about the journey rarely is it about the destination. 

3 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Wow! These pages are FABULOUS!!

So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Doll dreams by Ady Almanza said...

Hi here is Ady from "Doll Dreams" ^^!
I love your blog! your artwork is awesome!
Sincerely ....

Socrates said...

That is one serious stamp collection. Great job with them. I'm just gearing up the courage to use my stamps. Your work is an inspiration, as always. And those yummy backgrounds, you're just the best.