Thursday, September 29, 2011

A little box of thank you

I picked this up at the dollar store.  It is similar to the graphic 45 print trays but not finished and very small.  This is only 6-1/4" x 6 -1/4".  The openings are only 1-3/4" x 1-3/4". 
But I wanted to makes something sweet and not very big for my soon to be sister in law.  She is our new picture taker.  She does beautiful pictures and so many that I will always have plenty to pick from.





I have no idea why this keeps coming out sideways.  I don't know how to fix it and I am now very frustrated with either blogger (yes I am shifting the blame; because this has never happened before)

But hopefully you can get the idea.  I think it turned out very sweet.  It has a little hanger on the back so she can hang it up somewhere. 

Enjoy looking around and finding something that you can alter to your needs. 

1 comment:

Mary R. said...

HEY AT LEAST YOU GOT A PIC MINE DONT SHOW UP IT HAS a small box you have to click on to see my picture dont know why either it just started doing that I love you book now tell me how you did that ok the T roll book w/ the spine thank you sweetie it reall nice .
MaryRedford