Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Storage for my new craft room

I have been working on my new craft room.  I love it!  It is downstairs next door to our TV "family" room.  So while I am working on something I am still able to talk with Mike and be part of our family. 

Once it is totally put together I will show some pix.  But for now here are a couple of pieces I am decorating as storage pieces.  I just love the beautiful papers that are out there.

This is a tray that will hold little containers for my buttons. 


























The next piece I pick up at good will for .99 cents.  I love how it turned out.  It will hold tools I use a lot.

Did they not turned out so cute.  Plus cost me little to no money except the papers that I have been saving. 

Have a great day and enjoy the sunny weather it looks like summer is finally here.  Oh, and if you have a minute stop my Sarah Whitmire's blog.  For her 32nd birthday she created her very fist mural, public art work.  It is fantastic just like her. 



1 comment:

Elena said...

Everything looks so great Tracy!!