Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My new obsession

I am having so much fun with match books.  I have made two and can't wait to make more.  I think I will use them as mail love.  I have not been able to send anything out to my art friends in like forever so hopefully this will be a wonderful surprise. 

The first is all girly and sweet pink. 




































 
The second one I made is all about halloween.  I still need to find something cool to put inside.  But, otherwise I am very happy with the results.
 













































I do not understand why blogger switches my picture sidesways some times.  It really irritates me.  If someone know how to stop this please let me know. 
 
Anyways, these are so much fun to make.  I just wish I could create faster.  I swear I am slower the a snail.  Oh well they are fun and I think they turned out pretty darn good for my first time.
 
Have a great day and have fun getting ready for fall

No comments: