Thursday, January 3, 2013

vintage lace journal

Well I completed my lace journal layout.  I was so intimidated when my friend Sox asked me to join her round robin group.  I have wanted to get back to sewing and this was my opportunity. 

This is the front of the layout.  I decided that since it was Christmas I would celebrate that with the layout.




















Here is a close up of the stockings.  I stuffed hankies in each stocking.
















































There are five of us in this particular round robin.  I don't feel overwhelmed so in my opinion a lovely way to get kick started back into the lovely world of fabric. 

I hope you had a wonderful New years.  May the the 2013 be a starting point for you to get back to something you love.


2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow so beautiful! i know this is a weird question but would you ever sell them? i would love to buy it and ive been looking all over the internet to buy one :/

Socrates said...

You did an amazing job. I saw it in person, and it's stunning. Just marvelous