Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Ultimate Organizer

I am gearing up for my holiday gift giving.  As I have talked about in the previous post I am making most of my gifts this year.  This is what I just completed.  I am happy with how it turned out.  I used Graphic 45 Papers Steam punk debutante and Curiosity Shop papers.  I had a small panic attack because I ran out of the Steam punk paper and it is no where to be found.  Especially with their newest Steam punk spells.  But The curiosity Shop paper colors are so similar that I think it all came together well. 

I got this Tutorial from Paper Phenomena by Kathy Orta.  You can find it and more amazing tut's at her website www.paperphenomena.blogspot.com 

Here are some pictures of how my book turned out.

 
 























































































The little date book shown a few pictures up a date book.  It is where you can write down your appointments and inspirations.  The book tucks into one of the many pockets in the book.  The closure used is an old graphic 45 piece.  I have had it for years and it worked out perfectly. 

This organizer is perfect to store recipes, inspirational ideas; really the uses is endless and it was a fun project to do.  I think the best part is the ideas I gained that I will be putting to use in other books I will be making for this upcoming Christmas. 

I hope a lot of you are making some of your gifts for Christmas, birthdays or just because you love someone.  I think that when you create something for someone every time they use it, look at it they are reminded how very much they are loved and appreciated for being in their loved ones life.  I think with everything going at warp speed these days, we all need to be reminded we are important to someone and are very much loved; even if you don't hear the words

I look forward to sharing my next project with you.  It is another Kathy tut; but I am also doing some other projects that are a little out of the ordinary.  Have a great day and create something it refreshes the soul every time.

1 comment:

james_lopez said...

Thank you so much for the nice and useful share. after a long time back, i spend full time read and refer about this article and topic, You wrote the article very nicely.

Buy cheap essay